Who can resist a little two-year old, holding a brand-new soccer ball, his jacket on, saying "Will you take me to the park?" Fun Aunt Terri couldn't say no, so we took the boys over to the park, along with my new camera. While I am still learning about the camera, I loved that I captured some of the expressions on their faces, especially Ian's laughing smile.



"The first time his laughter unfurled into its wings into the wind, we knew that the world would never be the same. "
author unknown
2 comments:
you're a fantastic photographer!
nothing like seeing kid snot at 6 megapixel resolution.... :-)
Hey, that's why I asked for a new camera! I need to capture ALL the moments! Of course, I always said my kids would have clean noses; I need to learn to make statements I can live up to! :)
Post a Comment