Monday, November 06, 2006

Connor, the sequel

Connor is five months old here. His personality is changing and developing. He looks like Ian, but he is not a carbon copy. Oh, and at 5 months, this little giraffe outfit is a 12 month size. We must be carrying a gene for tall, chunkified babes, but we aren't quite sure who in our families it comes from. It's definitely not us!


Connor at six months old (actually closer to seven months, but who's counting that closely?). I am trying to find pictures that I haven't posted yet, but I think my favorites are all on here. Well, Connor is going to be nicknamed "He Who Doesn't Sleep". He sits up, he crawls, he plays, he talks, it is all rushing upon us.

And now, Connor is seven months old. Here he is with my seethrough backdrop falling down and he obliged me with a few cute looks before he needed to crawl off for places unknown (under the train table). He really just loves company and attention, what baby doesn't? He is just a pretty happy little guy. He has a lot of fun, but you really have to work to make him laugh, he is a tough crib. You have to be genuinely funny and you'll know when you're not. And no one gets him laughing more than his big brother. Connor, it's been seven months of sleepless fun, we love you!

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

He is sooooo cute! I love seeing the progression!

Angie said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast he has grown!