Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Late Update (I know, I know!!)

Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone and I apologize for the lack of updates. There are many fun stories to tell about our weekend visiting Michael and Terri and Terri's family. Unfortunately, I am just too tired to catch you up right now!

However, I want to thank Michael and Terri for hosting us for the holiday. It is always fun visiting both of you. I imagine once the boys are old enough, we four will be banished to the tent instead of you. Thanks for uprooting to accomodate us.

This picture shows what I am truly thankful for. My husband who keeps me laughing and tolerates all blankity blank I give him over silly things. For these little boys who make our world crazy, exhausting, happy and who constantly shed new light on the things we take for granted, I am continually blessed and grateful.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

That photo is adorable!!