8 things I am passionate about:
1. Thomas
2.Ian
3. Connor
4. My family
5. My Friends
6. Blogging/Writing (I'll be better over the next few weeks!)
7. Getting the house projects under way and checked off
8. Doing more arts administration work.
6. Blogging/Writing (I'll be better over the next few weeks!)
7. Getting the house projects under way and checked off
8. Doing more arts administration work.
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit all 50 states
2. Visit Europe
3. Visit Hawaii
4. Climb Cotopaxi (Ecuadorian volcano)
5. Take some photography courses
6. Publish some non-fiction writing (so chicken though!)
7. Take a vacation without my kids
8. Make sure my kids have all their photographs and stories (blogs) in some kind of keepsake format.
8 things I say often:
1. "Where's Connor and/or Ian?"
2. "I'm going to count to three....whoever is fastest is the winner!"
3. "Pup" our nicknames
4. "That's great!" Apparently I say this a lot.
5. "No dinner, no treats."
6. Any number of Friends quotes.
7. I sing the opening chords to "Real Gone" from the Cars movie a million times a day.
8. "Hey, Ian? Guess what? I have something to tell you!....I love you (or sa-sa-sa!)
8 books I have recently read:
8 books I have recently read:
1. The Out of Sync Child Has Fun -this is a very cool book!
2. Loud and Clear-Anna Quindlen
3. Think Out Loud- Anna Quindlen
4. When Things Fall Apart- Pema Chondron (thanks Suz!)
5. Buddhism for Mothers- Sarah Naphati
6. Curious George Goes to the Movies (I am going to digress a moment here-what is up with the man with the yellow hat leaving George alone EVERY TIME - in the middle of a Manhattan store at Christmas, at the movies, at Grand Central, on and on. Does this man never learn??? I love Curious George, but I would love to smack some sense into the man with the yellow hat.)
7. Curious George Goes to the Aquarium
8. Dora's Costume Party
8 songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Real Gone- Sheryl Crow from the Carts Soundtrack. We actually DO listen to it over and over, but I still enjoy it.
2. Sunday Morning Overcast-Classical Guitar music from Ian's CD.
3. Under Pressure- David Bowie/Queen
3. Under Pressure- David Bowie/Queen
4. These Are The Days- 10,000 Maniacs (surprise!)
5. In Your Eyes- Nancy Wilson remake of Peter Gabriel song
6. Scenes from an Italian Restaurant- Billy Joel
7. Ella Fitzgerald Wishes You a Swingin' Christmas- GREAT CD
8. Mi Viejo- folk song
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Sense of humor
2. Listening
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Sense of humor
2. Listening
3. A different perspective
4. Ability to laugh at themselves
5. Forgiving
6. Trustworthiness
7. Similar interests
8. You really look forward to the next time you'll see them!
8 things I have learned in the past year:
1. Things are never easy. Everyone suffers in some way or another. (Pleasant start, huh?)
2. Living in the present and learning not to dwell on things I've done and cannot change.
4. Ability to laugh at themselves
5. Forgiving
6. Trustworthiness
7. Similar interests
8. You really look forward to the next time you'll see them!
8 things I have learned in the past year:
1. Things are never easy. Everyone suffers in some way or another. (Pleasant start, huh?)
2. Living in the present and learning not to dwell on things I've done and cannot change.
3. To accept other people at the place where they are in their life.
4. How to crochet an owl.
4. How to crochet an owl.
5. Sometimes my husband watches pretty good shows. (sometimes not)
6. Having time for yourself makes your relationships better
7. In mini golf, the person with the ball closest to the hole goes first, not in people order as I originally argued.
8. How much my family loves all of us collectively and individually.
If you want to consider yourself tagged, great. No obligations!
If you want to consider yourself tagged, great. No obligations!
2 comments:
This is a great one! You picked some good songs. I'll have to check out that cd of Ella's! I have a collection of Christmas cds.
Great job-
What no Partridge Family?!- at least we shared one- but I do like these are the days.
Not sure about liking Tommy's shows though does that mean you are going to stay up with the boys and watch sci-fi?
And what just realizing this year that we love ya **smiles**
Have a good week!
Post a Comment