Tomorrow is the big day and it has been fun-the newspaper called to interview me and our speech therapist also saw a brief article in the paper about it. We will be buying the paper over the next few days.
The boys are getting haircuts today and we have to decide what to wear. I am going to scrape up a bit of cash for a pedicure/manicure (I have blue toes right now and my hands are very icky-looking-I figure I deserve that, especially if I don't win)
THANK YOU to all of my family and friends who continually visit my blog, supporting me and encouraging to continue. My mother-in-law called last night and reminded how great it was that on my first submission-that I ended up this far along! Wow! Another friend said that this can be a good jumping board for other submissions and projects.
Keeping it dialed down today as much as I can. WOO HOO!
6 comments:
Woohoo! We are so excited for you, and can't wait to hear the results!!! We're thinking about all of you, even though we've become the worst emailers EVER. Come visit anytime - we'll make it work!
PS - we saw the best Friends episode last weekend and thought of your guys. Pivot! Pivooooooot!
You've already won just being in the top 10 but I predict you are going to win bigger. In any case, I hope you just have a fun time and enjoy the attention and excitement. BRAVA Linda!!!
Have a fun day:)
Yes I agree with sheeler that for the first contest you entered you have already won!
Yes, you DO deserve the pedicure/manicure. I'm hoping you won!! Sending positive thoughts. Can't wait to hear the results.
WELLLLLLLLL?!?!?!?!?!?!? :-)
Yeah welllll ?????
Doesn't really matter. You're a winner every day!
Post a Comment