Monday, March 12, 2007

First Dinner, then Treats


On Saturday, we went out for Mexican food, after a mega, MEGA garage sale day (yes, Michael, the garage is clean-er!). We sold over $200 that morning, so we celebrated with our hard-earned loot that evening. Ian sampled that "pollo strips". Mom and I had margaritas and Connor just wanted food in any form. Tom was hoping I'd let my camera at home.


Next stop: Cold Stone Creamery. Ian wanted "brown" ice cream, just like Daddy and he opted for chocolate chips as his mix-in. The wonderful thing about Ian is Ian's a wonderful thing....he bounced like Tigger all the way home, which included a rendition of his newest song: "Milk and juice and water, milk and juice and water, milk and juice and water...." all the way home.


Connor was happy to try Daddy's ice cream, Grandma's ice cream and Mommy's ice cream. He really isn't choosy.

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Yum! I love Coldstone Creamery!! Can't do that for a while. :-(

Jesse said...

Wow... Connor eating everyone's ice cream? No... I CAN'T believe it :-)