Monday, April 09, 2007

Connor's Birthday Weekend: A Final Glimpse


Suzie, Michael and Ian went to the "red" park on Saturday morning to burn off some energy. They had a really fun time together. Suzie was introduced to the Thomas-created and patented game of kick the soccer ball down the slide. (for J&T-"I invented this game. I made this game what it is." "Not fun anymore?" Name the episode.)

Once again, we have to thank Michael, Terri and Suzie for everything.....making the trek to see us, helping with the party details, hanging with the boys and adding to the memory bank. We love you all.

And with this respectfully submitted post, I am off to get some rest and probably dream about bees.




2 comments:

Thomas said...

Thanks Sooz, Mike and Terri for traveling so far to see us! We really enjoyed your visit.

Unknown said...

What fun photos. I hope the weather changes so I can take my kids to the park soon (before they get too old for that...eek!).