Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our Little Astronaut

Five, four, three, two, one-lift off to Mars! Ian's favorite game of the week is playing astronaut. He wears the helmet (aka pail) on his head, sits in the spinny chair (not shown here) and sings. He has a 99 cent Target microphone, which he also uses to contact Mission Control (Mommy). I must also wear my "helmet", which is covered in Thomas the Train stickers and give commands to the flight crew. Connor, by the way, is also part of the flight crew and is very busy practicing his space walking.

Now, I do have a video of Ian singing with the helmet on. The video is shot sideways so I am trying to figure out how to fix that so you aren't craning your neck to watch. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

send me the video... i can fix it for you

Michelle Quinno said...

Hehe, too cute!!

Can't believe Connor is walking! They do grow up fast!!