It's been a busy weekend and just now getting a moment to actually sit and write! Visit my sister-in-law Terri's blog for a cute Connor story and my friend Michelle tagged me for a meme, so here goes.....feel free to play along.
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them. (I'll let you decide if you want to play)
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
So... 6 things about me:
1- I keep forgetting how old I am, which worries me, considering I am not that old in the grand scheme of things. And doing the math ensures that I am probably still wrong about my age!
2- Don't hate me, but I don't want pets. I like other people's pets and I like animals. But I would much rather be an aunt to pets then to own the pets themselves. I had two cats and loved them, but the chorus of dogs in the neighborhood drives me batty and my fear that I will resent so much chaos in my house leads me to feel like I would be a pretty poor pet owner. I do love dog-sitting though, because it is fun and then they go home.
3-I love playing Guitar Hero at Julie's house.
4- I eat raw chickpeas and light ranch dressing almost every weekday for lunch.
5- I am double-jointed and left-handed.
6-I am an only child.
Tomorrow Ian starts preschool!
Tomorrow is inauguration day!
Tonight is about getting some ice cream and relaxing until tomorrow!
4 comments:
Sam gladly takes his honors as nephew as well as cousin :)
Maybe you keep the same age since you are so young at heart :)
Hope preschool went well- will look forward to reading the details
I have the issue with age as well. Maybe we don't WANT to remember how young we are! Of course, you're much younger than I am.
I didn't know you were a lefty and an only child!
I forgot to say thank you for playing along and good luck with preschool!
Here's something for Ian to look at:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Legoland-replicates-inauguration/ss/events/lf/012009inauglegoland
Tomorrow is inauguration day! Boy, I AM way behind! Isn't it glorious to have such a wonderful new president?
Pets are a big committment. I can't imagine life without my girls, but I don't have two awesome sons to take care of...
Post a Comment