35 Quirks
1. What is your favorite thing to wear? My yoga pants and a black t-shirt and fuzzy socks.
2. Last thing you ate? Leftover pizza and a Diet Pepsi.
3. Nastiest thing you've ever eaten? Liver! Blah, blah, blah!
4. I say Shotgun, you say? whatever floats your boat.
5. How many U.S states have you been to? NY, NJ, NH, VT, DE, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, PA, OH, MI, WI, IL, OK, TX, CO, AZ, CA, NV, KS, WV, CT, IN, KY, MD, MA, MI, NM, RI, TN, UT.
6. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? NY, AZ, briefly in FL
7. What is your favorite romance book? I don't like to read romance books.
8. Favorite type of food? Mexican and PIZZA (NY type)
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes, but I rarely wear socks here in AZ except at night and in the winter.
10. Have you ever cheated on a test? I think so, but more likely, people used to cheat off of me, especially in Spanish class.
11. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes.
12. Do you like Bush? No.
13. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No.
14. Have you met a real redneck? Yes.
15. How is the weather right now? mid-80s
16. Where was the last place you went besides your house? The park and a birthday party.
17. What are you afraid of? I am deathly afraid of spiders.
18. How many pets do you have? NO PETS (that is my new motto, not that I don't like animals, but NO PETS)
19. What's one thing you've learned? You cannot change the past, you can only do what you can in the present moment.
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Lately, I like the Vanilla Latte, but I also love the Mocha Fraps too. I only go every other week, try to make it a treat than a habit.
21. Have you ever fired a gun? No, don't want to either.
22. Favorite TV show? Lost and Colbert Report
23. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? No.
24. If you had a daughter, what would you name her? Maria, Marisol, Marixa or something M that is Spanish sounding. But, that will not be happening as my other motto is "WE'RE DONE."
25. Do you find yourself loved? Yes, I feel very, very loved.
26. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yes, who hasn't? The best memory was when I stole Barbie shoes at Kmart, hid them in my hand and my mom found out and made me give them to the security guard. I also stole my friend's Blueberry Muffin doll and claimed it as my own. Later when my friend told my mom that she lost her Blueberry Muffin doll, my mom put two and two together.
27. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? I could eat plain popcorn, but why? Love the butter AND the salt.
28. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, but I don't think it's all that great. Not a fan.
29. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No.
30. What's something that really bugs you? People who don't know how to listen to someone else without interrupting or changing the subject.
31. Do you like Michael Jackson? You know, I loved the Thriller album and I think he is a talented performer, BUT I think this guy needs some serious help.
32. Favorite baseball team? NY Mets and AZ Diamondbacks
33. Have you ever milked a cow? No
34. Last time you went bowling? Hmm, I think it was with Michael and Terri sometime long ago on a rainy day in CA.
35. Have you ever cut your own hair? Oh yes, the bangs. I have a school picture with some really crooked bangs. I am sure there are some adult ones too. The good thing is that I leave the hair cutting to Vance. I do not want to be on his gossip list for who gives themselves bad haircuts.
2. Last thing you ate? Leftover pizza and a Diet Pepsi.
3. Nastiest thing you've ever eaten? Liver! Blah, blah, blah!
4. I say Shotgun, you say? whatever floats your boat.
5. How many U.S states have you been to? NY, NJ, NH, VT, DE, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, PA, OH, MI, WI, IL, OK, TX, CO, AZ, CA, NV, KS, WV, CT, IN, KY, MD, MA, MI, NM, RI, TN, UT.
6. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? NY, AZ, briefly in FL
7. What is your favorite romance book? I don't like to read romance books.
8. Favorite type of food? Mexican and PIZZA (NY type)
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes, but I rarely wear socks here in AZ except at night and in the winter.
10. Have you ever cheated on a test? I think so, but more likely, people used to cheat off of me, especially in Spanish class.
11. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes.
12. Do you like Bush? No.
13. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No.
14. Have you met a real redneck? Yes.
15. How is the weather right now? mid-80s
16. Where was the last place you went besides your house? The park and a birthday party.
17. What are you afraid of? I am deathly afraid of spiders.
18. How many pets do you have? NO PETS (that is my new motto, not that I don't like animals, but NO PETS)
19. What's one thing you've learned? You cannot change the past, you can only do what you can in the present moment.
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Lately, I like the Vanilla Latte, but I also love the Mocha Fraps too. I only go every other week, try to make it a treat than a habit.
21. Have you ever fired a gun? No, don't want to either.
22. Favorite TV show? Lost and Colbert Report
23. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? No.
24. If you had a daughter, what would you name her? Maria, Marisol, Marixa or something M that is Spanish sounding. But, that will not be happening as my other motto is "WE'RE DONE."
25. Do you find yourself loved? Yes, I feel very, very loved.
26. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yes, who hasn't? The best memory was when I stole Barbie shoes at Kmart, hid them in my hand and my mom found out and made me give them to the security guard. I also stole my friend's Blueberry Muffin doll and claimed it as my own. Later when my friend told my mom that she lost her Blueberry Muffin doll, my mom put two and two together.
27. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? I could eat plain popcorn, but why? Love the butter AND the salt.
28. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, but I don't think it's all that great. Not a fan.
29. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No.
30. What's something that really bugs you? People who don't know how to listen to someone else without interrupting or changing the subject.
31. Do you like Michael Jackson? You know, I loved the Thriller album and I think he is a talented performer, BUT I think this guy needs some serious help.
32. Favorite baseball team? NY Mets and AZ Diamondbacks
33. Have you ever milked a cow? No
34. Last time you went bowling? Hmm, I think it was with Michael and Terri sometime long ago on a rainy day in CA.
35. Have you ever cut your own hair? Oh yes, the bangs. I have a school picture with some really crooked bangs. I am sure there are some adult ones too. The good thing is that I leave the hair cutting to Vance. I do not want to be on his gossip list for who gives themselves bad haircuts.
2 comments:
I like #12 the best! LOL
This is great! Saw it on Diana's and forgot to do it on min e!
Post a Comment