Monday, May 28, 2007

The ABC's

A)Available or Single… ??? Neither!
B)Best Friend...I have a bunch and I consider them all my best friends.
C)Cake or Pie...I am more of a cake person, but pie is great-a la mode, of course!
D)Drink of Choice…..sangria, water or an occasional treat from Starbucks
E)Essential Items….Lip Smackers lip gloss, baby wipes, my favorite clicky pencils.
F)Favorite Color … black and red
G)Gummi Bears or Worms....Sorry, neither. Ate too many once and had the most horrendous stomachache. I have sworn off of them.
H)Hometown….Wappingers Falls, NY.
I)Indulgence…I love pedicures, not that they happen often! I love grabbing Starbucks on occasion. I also love getting foot rubs from my husband -they are great!
J)January or February.. Either one. Lots of birthdays in January, a few days off in both.
K)Kids…2
L)Life is incomplete without…laughter.
M)Marriage Date…August 21, 1999
N)Number of Siblings…. Zero! I am an only child, unless you count my invisible brother with no bones. Big Kindergarten story, a classic tale.
O)Orange or Apples… I love both, but I eat apples more often (green only!)
P)Phobias…heights, spiders
Q)Quote…"Let choice murmur in your ear. And love murmur in your heart.
Be ready... here comes life." Maya Angelou
R)Reasons to Smile…three boys in my house (includes hubby!)
S)Season…Winter in AZ, summer for the beach-NOT in AZ.
T)Tag...Stacy! Add this to your blog!
U)Unknown fact about me...I won my fifth grade spelling bee.
V)Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals… Yikes! I want to say Vegetarian so I don't sound so horrific!
W)Worst Habit…worrying about little things WAY too much.
X)X-rays or Ultrasound….Does this mean which I would rather have? I don't know that I have had an x-ray, except on my teeth. I didn't mind the ultrasounds for the babies, but all the water you drink and holding it was really challenging!
Y)Your Favorite Foods…Okay, everyone say it with me-NY pizza! Mexican is a second.
Z)Zodiac…Somehow I ended up a Leo. From reading the general literature, I am not a traditional outspoken Leo. But, my friend Hilary has enlightened me to how astrology actually works and then being a Leo made much more sense.

No comments: