FOODOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing choice?
A. Ones with a kick, like jalapeno ranch.
Q. What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
A. Pizza!
Q. What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A. Caruso's or Meson Ole
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Whatever my tip calculator on my cell phone figures out for me. (20%)
Q. What food could you eat for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Pizza
Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. I love gum, not the thick Hubba Bubba kind, but the Ice Breakers or thin strip bubble gum is good. I am a very annoying gum chewer, so I try to not to indulge.
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 1
BIOLOGY
Q. What's your best feature?
A. Toenails?
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. An appendix and some horrible nose growth. Not kidding. I am not sure if two children count here.
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Smell. My husband thinks that is my superpower.
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Last summer.
Q. What is the heaviest thing you've lifted?
A. Actually lifted or dragged? I usually pretend to lift and let Tom do most of the work. (lift....and slide) (PIVOT)
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No
BULLCRAPOLOGY
Q. If it were possible would you want to know the day you are going to die?
A. No
Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes
Q. If you could change your first name what would you change it to?
A. Regina Fallangie (tee hee)
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Red and Black
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. No
Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I thought I saved my son's life when he was pretend choking on something. Turns out he was just coughing.
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. no
DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you walk naked for a half a mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. I guess so.
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. I would probably say no. Make a bigger offer.
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No-ouch!
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000.00?
A. Yes, but I would secretly write on my word program. I can't not write!
Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000.00?
A. I am pretty sure that I would not be asked for this, but no.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. Yes
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment take a human life for $1,000,000.00?
A. Never
Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000.00?
A. Sure
Q. Give up myspace for $30,000.00?
A. Yes. This is especially easy since I do not care about my space in the least.
DUMBOLOGY
Q. What is in your left pocket?
A. No left pocket!
Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I don't know that it is "good" but it will be a classic with many quotes.
Q. Do you have hardwood floors or carpet in your house?
A. Both
Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. How do you sit in the shower? -Yeah, what Diana said!
Q. Could you live with roommates?
A. Probably for a short while.
Q. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. 4 or 5
Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. I was stopped while I was 9 months pregnant for doing 40 in a 35 zone. Got a warning.
Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. I am not grown up yet?
LASTOLOGY
Q. Last friend you talked to?
A. Stacy
Q. Last person you called?
A. Also Stacy
RANDOMOLOGY
Q. First place you went this morning?
A. Connor's room and fell asleep in the rocker while he played.
Q. What can you not wait to do?
A. Finish school this week!
Q. What's the last movie you saw?
A. Uhh, duh, I have no idea.
Q. Are you a friendly person?
A. Yes.
3 comments:
Uh, Regina - it's pivot...PIVOT!
I'm cracking up over the pivot!! I do this too.
Lift!... and sliiiiiiide
Post a Comment