Grandma Sheila sent Ian an astronaut helmet, which Ian adores. (think Spaceballs with Rick Moranis in the big helmet) Now, there are two more videos, which I am working to upload, so stay tuned.
I thought meteor shower was awesome too! I was totally impressed. Reminded me of mom and dad at christmas when we were kids. Our brothers got bikes from Santa. Dad was puttiing them together and said, "These damn bikes from Poland..." and Chris said, "I thought they were from Santa!!" And Dad said, "Oh, they ARE from Santa. They are from Pole-Land. North Pole-Land!!" Phew!
5 comments:
Meteor shower. LOL! Quick thinking Tom!
The helmet also reminds me of the scene in Back to the Future (pt 1) where Marty scares his young dad by pretending to be Darth Vader. Here
hehe, too cute!!
OMG!!! How Fantastic. Do we have a future NASA employee on our hands?
I thought meteor shower was awesome too! I was totally impressed. Reminded me of mom and dad at christmas when we were kids. Our brothers got bikes from Santa. Dad was puttiing them together and said, "These damn bikes from Poland..." and Chris said, "I thought they were from Santa!!" And Dad said, "Oh, they ARE from Santa. They are from Pole-Land. North Pole-Land!!" Phew!
Post a Comment