I copied this from mamichelle's blog-thanks!
time to reminisce: when was the last time you....
1. kissed someone? Five minutes ago! (my son just went to bed)
2. drank coffee? Yesterday afternoon to keep awake during our meeting
3. read a book? Sunday. I just finished. Need to get to the library for another book.
4. cursed? Hmmm, in Costco tonight when some guy was cart-tailgating me and ran into the back of my foot.
5. had a nightmare? A few months back.
6. checked your email? About 10 minutes ago.
7. had a crush? College? Unless you count Antonio Banderas.
8. drove a car? 2 hours ago.
9. rode a rollercoaster? Hmm, a few years ago, I can't remember.
10. took a nap? Sunday night on the couch.
11. went to the movies? Oh, boy, I forget! It's lame. Thomas would maybe know.
12. drank alcohol? Friday night, a glass of wine at dinner on our date
13. went to a party? Well, I threw my son's first birthday party here, does that count? Other than that, I went to a Thomas the train birthday party for a two year old (with the boys!)
14. said "I love you"? Said it to my boys before bed tonight.
15. cooked a meal? I am not sure if dino nuggets in the microwave is really "cooking". Thomas cooked tonight!
16. exercised? Hooray! Today in PE! Including pushups in every class, a few yoga moves and some skipping and galloping.
No comments:
Post a Comment