I am in Austin, TX visiting with friends......hopefully some good blog material in the coming week. The boys are having a boys weekend....Star Wars movies, t-ball, Legos, etc.
But, I need to say a very happy birthday to my favorite, Terri! I hope she has a wonderful and quiet weekend now that the Murphys have vacated the premises! Happy Birthday SIL!
4 comments:
I'm behind on my reading -nothing unusual about that though -but I really enjoyed hearing about the boys and their gifts. Kurtis did very well this year -got a set of about 12-15 little airplanes from one of his siblings in the gift exchange Christmas Eve, a helicopter (playskool type) from his tss and a couple cars and a little gas station like garage thingy which he loves. Opening one of the Santa gifts -a car -as soon as he saw a corner of the package, he looked up at Mandy and said "Car!" Words are coming in much better now as he is imitating what we say more and more. Maya loved everything she go as well as all the stuff Kurtis got she has pretty much tried to claim ownership of that too. Share? What's that?
Glad you had a good holiday -Christmas and New Years. I'm looking forward so much to what the coming year holds -for the grandkids, my kids, heck, even for me, but even more so, for how things will go this year for our country. Peace would be a great starting point, wouldn't it?
your Christmas Eve/Morn post was great - love the photos - as always - and I want spy glasses!!
Have a nice visit
Happy Birthday Terri :)
Oh rats! I wish I had known. Happy Birthday, Terri!!
Enjoy the rest of the trip, Linda!
Hope you are having fun in Texas-thanks for the Birthday wishes :)
Post a Comment