Saturday, September 09, 2006

Missing the mohawk


My son Connor was born with a mohawk. He had a ton of dark hair with most of it standing at attention at the top. I stroked that mohawk all the time, smoothing it down and raising it up punk rock style. Could not keep my hands off of it.


Now, it is hard to believe this is the same child.




All the baby fine dark hair is gone, replaced by lighter strands of short hair that don't stick up at all. It's still soft and beautiful, but for some reason I miss that little mohawk.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Let's see if you still say that in 16 years when he's heading out to the Skid Row reunion concert, and not only has a mohawk but is also wearing more leather than a cow and has more piercings than you care to know about :-)

Michelle Quinno said...

He is precious!!! And, yes, I agree with the above post....just you wait! LOL I have 16 & 20 yo boys both with earrings & one with tattoos!! I do love them dearly though, just hate the way they look.