This is my first post for PhotoHunters, which I have spent WAY too long trying to figure out how to apply the PhotoHunter images to my blog. My sister-in-law has posted a few PhotoHunters theme and I felt compelled to finally share some fun moments using paper as the theme. Uncle Michael and Aunt Terri bought Ian a styrofoam airplane when they were visiting. The airplane was initiated right away, landing on the patio roof, losing a wing with several masking tape bandages.
Thomas took Ian out front a few days later to fly the airplane again. This time, the airplane damage was significant but our little pilot was eager to fly something. So Thomas took him outside and made paper airplanes with him.
As you can see, Thomas is folding and flying the paper ones and Ian is still nursing his styrofoam plane.
Connor had his helicopter (variation of the car he normally has) and wandered a bit while the boys played. A storm (yes, storms do happen in Phoenix!) was brewing and we watched it roll in and roll out in about a 5 minute time span. Anyway, I loved that Thomas was teaching him paper airplanes.




2 comments:
Congrats on your first photo hunter blog- I would of thought you would of started on this topic long ago with your love of pictures.
When I heard paper this week, I thought you had the perfect photo of "cut paper" by Ian.
Glad to hear Ian still loves the plane (loved the picture of him nursing his plane-how sweet)-Who knows, maybe he will be flying us to exotic places when we retire-wouldn't that be nice!
Ian did get a chance to throw a paper airplane. Connor even got a chance to step on one too! We had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment