Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday 13 or maybe just 9

So, Terri created a Thursday 13 about her favorite blogs. I didn't come up with thirteen, because I am just tired, folks. But here are my must-sees for blogs and I include a blog challenge:
Pick at least two NEW blogs to check out and leave a comment for a new blogger pal.

Cindy is the greatest pal and I count my blessings to have such a close friend here in town. Plus she has some of the best kids on the block and it is especially interesting to get her perspective on the same event (like soccer).
www.teamwines.blogspot.com

One of my dear sister-in-laws and a person very close to my heart. I am so thankful that she has started a blog because I get the opportunity to learn more about her. And she is a great person to get to know!
www.terrimurphy.blogspot.com

Cindy introduced me to this blog and it is a must read for parents. I bookmarked it immediately.
http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/

Stacy is such a fun blogger. I love her random bits of nothing (it's like a Seinfeld premise for blogs!) and she has the best memes and questions that just get you writing (and running for the kitchen) Love it.
http://www.hambones.org/blogs/stacy/

Julie is on the chorale board, which is how I met her. She is an artist and photographer, as well as an eloquent blogger. I feel like I learn new vocabulary on her blog each day, plus her pictures are glimpses of things we see each day and never stop to notice. I check her blog every day for new photo and poetic inspiration.
http://juliecork.wordpress.com/

Mamichelle is my SBA/SBA Blog Ring pal and I love her because she truly takes the time to read everyone's blog and comment sincerely about whatever you have written. She has some really terrific homemade cards and I always love checking her blog for good stories and cute cards. She definitely makes me consider being a better commenter on blogs, because she knows we all love the comments.

http://shellsq.blogspot.com/


What the sc2tog? Cindy started this crocheting blog for all of us and I think it will be great source of fun for us.
http://sc2toggers.blogspot.com/

Ali has a great blog, but my favorite part is checking what her choice in quotes will be. The SBA ladies sent me in her direction and I am so grateful.
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/

This blog has the most beautiful photography of flowers. As I've said, it seems pretty hard to take a bad picture of flowers, but she is outstanding.
http://creativehideout.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi
Glad to see I made the top ten and am not #66! I am glad you have gotten me into blogging I have it has been fun sharing ideas with you.
I will take your challenge and get back- it is always fun finding a blog you like to visit.
Have a great weekend.
PS. you are close to my heart too :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, thanks, Linda!!! You made my day and I really needed a lift today.

Big hugs to you!

julie said...

Thanks, Linda! I'll be sure to check out your links - it's always good to expand the horizons. I liked your owl, by the way :)