



"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow.
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs! Dust, go to sleep!
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.
My little guys were up early, about 6:15am, talking and waking up. I decided to hop a shower before they got too restless. After getting out of the shower, the house was silent. I walked in their room and found them both sound asleep. And I watched for a bit, then got my lunch ready.
Tom and I walked back in later and just watched for a bit because they are so sweet and quiet. The only lament is that they don't sleep in on weekends!
2 comments:
don't you mean "toddlers" don't keep :)
What cute pictures
So where do they get this waking up early gene???
They sure don't get any waking-up-eary traits from me! Maybe the are getting the go-back-to-sleep trait.
Post a Comment