Sunday, March 15, 2009

NYC

How does the "Annie" song go?  

NYC...I go years without you.  Something like that.  

The best city in the world.  I miss it so much that I feel like I am just a tourist, not a native New Yorker, like I have been away too long.  But, I am enjoying it immensely.  

My wonderful sister-in-law and brother-in-law are the most gracious hosts and our time here is going to be such a impressionable memory for both me and Ian.  Ian is traveling like New York has been in his blood all of his life.  

I am busy gathering moments, thoughts and deciding what to say about our adventures here, but I promise to include more at the end of the week.

Until then, you can enjoy my husband's adventures with Connor


3 comments:

bobbie said...

Sounds like they're doing great. You and Ian can rest easy about them and really enjoy your NY stay.

Michelle Quinno said...

Have a wonderful time! You're so close, but still so far!! hehe

Dianne said...

and the weather is really cooperating ;)

enjoy!!