It's been quiet here on the blog and I know I haven't posted birthday pictures yet......school is under way, plus we are finishing our pool-sitting this afternoon and evenings are busy with the boys and for me, lesson organizing.
Hi Linda! I remember when we kids would return to school in September. That gave us June, July and August to play. I wish we would return to that schedule. You sound busy and I send you smiles. Stop by! :D)
2 comments:
Good luck with the school year! It's hard for me to believe that school has started in other parts of the country! We just got out at the end of June.
Hi Linda! I remember when we kids would return to school in September. That gave us June, July and August to play. I wish we would return to that schedule. You sound busy and I send you smiles. Stop by! :D)
Post a Comment