Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday Boys

This is from Ian and Tom's birthday night, where Ian was a little unsure about his present at first.

The second one is a birthday present hunt, a bit lamer than I wanted, but it was fun. Ian is doing the potty dance if you watch carefully.

The third one is singing around the traditional ice cream cake. I forgot that it wasn't Connor's birthday-too much people on the same day, I got carried away.

Have fun!





4 comments:

Dianne said...

when the candles were blown out I sat here - at my desk - by MYSELF!! - and said 'where'd they go!! oooooh it's dark'

go ahead, laugh at me, I am

I enjoyed each video. I loved Connor jumping in and out of the van.

and the pee pee dance is always an audience favorite.

once more - Happy Birthday Boys!!

Akelamalu said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely boys.

Raven said...

These were fun. Happy birthday to Tom and to Ian. Sorry, Tom I missed that there were TWO birthday boys/men on the 3-1/2 post. I count in fractions now too, but because I'm trying to hold time back not push it forward.

Anyway, happy birthday to Tom and Ian and a very merry Unbirthday to Connor and Linda.

Diana said...

That looks like a very fun birthday party! Many many happy days to all of you!