Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Knew He Was Funny, but I Didn't Know He Could Write!

I am going to take a few moments to encourage you to stop my friend Bob's blog. He is not writing nearly enough and I think he should write more, since I personally enjoy reading his entries. Hop around and you will see some good entries.

Bob is Tom's childhood friend and they are still good friends. Bob is honestly probably the funniest person I know and we love hanging out with him, his wife and adorable little boy when we are home. Meaning we do not see them often enough. But one of those friends where the passage of time doesn't alter the state of the friendship.

Anyway, because he doesn't write often enough, he needs a few more people over there in his fan club.

I will not get to write much this weekend myself. I have a lot of work to do and so I'll probably do the Wordzzle and call it a weekend. I think I should be back on my blogging feet by next week. I have 5 Kindergarten performances in the works at school, plus a 6th grade performance, the 5th graders perform on Monday, I have grant panel review on Monday, a board meeting following that, two very special birthdays coming on Wednesday, a toddler birthday party to plan that got postponed due to my own crumbling list of things to do. And Mother's Day....right, Mother's Day. I probably will be blogging after all, but we are not technically celebrating as Tom is working all weekend, but he is taking me to look at bikes on his few hours off today. I feel as harried as I actually am with this ridiculousness, but there is an end in sight in three weeks.

Off to the next thing.... a shower! :)

8 comments:

Kathy M said...

Good luck with all your performances.

Minnesotablue said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FRIEND.

Minnesotablue said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FRIEND.

Raven said...

Wow... I'm exhausted just reading about your schedule. I'm sure the performances will all be wonderful and make parents and children alike feel happy and fulfilled. Missed you at Wordzzles, but the show must go on.

bobbie said...

A belated happy mothers' day.

You're right. Bob can write.

Unknown said...

A Belated Happy Mother's Day, Linda! Hey, I met Jerry Jampolsky twice before he passed away.He taught course I attended called "Teach Only Love" with author Hugh Prather.

Akelamalu said...

I hope you had a lovely mother's day. x

Mr. Bob said...

Happy Muddahs day! (a lil' late)