Uncle Chris and Aunt Kristen, for Ian's birthday, offered to help sponsor one of Ian's activities. They will sponsor a month of karate for Ian and we are all very grateful and excited, since Ian loves karate.
Here is what they get to see: Ian brought three buddies to class during Buddy Week (Trevor, Annika and Daddy) and he got the chance to break a board.
Thank you to Uncle Chris and Aunt Kristen and we promise more karate class action soon!
4 comments:
How nice of Uncle Chris and Aunt Kristen. The video was wonderful. I couldn't resist (great aunt thing) watching Ani and Trevor too. Seemed to me that Trevor was mesmerized. I imagine there will be pleas to take Karate too.
WOW! Loved both the videos of Ian and Connor! And, great job to Ian with breaking the board too. Keep up the good work.
Yay for Uncle Chris and Aunt Kristen!
I love Ian's bow!
I better hide all the wooden things when Ian comes to visit in July :) SOOOOOOOO cute- loved the video.
Post a Comment