We shall find peace. We shall hear angels.
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.
Anton Pavlovich Chekov
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.
Anton Pavlovich Chekov
Mr. Zimmer, my former boss and my mom's boss at Zimmer Brothers Jewelers, based in Poughkeepsie, New York, has died.
What I will remember about Mr. Zimmer was that his approval and praise was hard-earned and doled out when deserved. He was soft-spoken like me, but he was always asking me to speak up when I don't think that he spoke any louder than I did. He had very high expectations and standards and it is reflected as Zimmer Brothers has remained in good standing business for so long. He even taught me how to wrap gifts the Zimmer way-every bit of attention to detail. He was a curious person and I was always happy to work for him even if he made me a nervous wreck whenever he was there.
I wish him peace and happiness as he moves along to his next journey.
Link to news article
No comments:
Post a Comment