Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
Yes, usually. Not always. I try to smile a lot too.
Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
We have ceramic tile in kitchen and both bathrooms. We have laminate in the main rooms and down the hallway. And old apartment nasty carpet in the bedrooms. Someday, we'll do the rest. But not now.
Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Linda likes lemon-lime lipsmackers. (not really)
Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
I don't know anyone personally, except my husband's aunt. But I have known many, many students who have been adopted.
Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
My son is wearing blue clothes and also my car is blue.
2 comments:
Nice feast! I skipped this week. I always smile back at people who smile at me. You look like you smile a lot too!
Hope you had a relaxing Mother's Day!
I got stuck on the Salad....
Kansan kangaroos keep kissing kitties.... was the best I could come up with. Imagine if your name began with Z... Zaftig Zelda zoomed zero zebras... ???
Post a Comment