Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
I loved Bugs Bunny. I parked myself in front of the tv every single Saturday morning to watch Bugs Bunny, Smurfs, Scooby Doo and a handful of others. I also enjoyed Tom and Jerry-favorite episode-the ice skating one where they pour water and freeze it all over the kitchen.
Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
It would be NO PETS. Its name would be "Not Yet." Sorry. Harsh, but true.
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
Probably a 7. The worst is finding the dress and shoes. If I could be dressed up with my flip flops, I would be very happy.
Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
1-Backyardigans and various Cars movie tunes while boys are with me.
2-On my own, I really enjoy NPR and talk radio. Sad but true. I listen to that more than actual music.
3-Ipod playlist.
4-Today, we listened to the Cars "Shake It Up" and a old Scandal song called "Goodbye To You". Ian and I were singing and he says, "Mommy....you ROCK those songs!" Probably solidifying my place as an 80's rock geek.
Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I haven't bought a clock in awhile. Terri gave us a kitchen clock that isn't very timely, but it's handmade. I also bought a small clip on timer for keeping track of time outs and giving Ian parameters on when bedtime starts, etc. Does that count??
4 comments:
I'm a fan of NPR too. Don't have a radio at the moment since I lent mine to someone and never got it back. I miss it. For cartoons, my favorite always was and probably always will be Bullwinkle and the fractured fairy tales and other things that were part of that series. Hope your going to do a wordzzle today.
Oh, Bugs Bunny hands down! I feel much of the humor is directed with a nod and a wink at adults!!! lol! In the car it's either The Rolling Stones or NPR. I just wish they'd refresh that 8 note theme song! :D
I remember the ice skating Tom & Jerry! My favorite too.
I love how you say 'sad but true' - it's not sad at all. You know what you want and don't want and you say it - I love that about you.
Hey I think a not very timely clock fits you 4 perfectly :)
Post a Comment