Sorry to be MIA for awhile! Since school is starting Monday for me, we are trying to get quite a bit done and recouping from our vacation was tough too! So, I promise a few posts about our trip and we'll start with a fun one!While Mommy and Daddy had the night off, Grandma Sheila and Ian made delicious chocolate chip cookies!

Grandma Sheila brought her own special chocolate chips all the way from Yew Nork. Let's just say that those cookies did not last long with all twelve of us snacking on them over the remaining days.
The finished project-wow, I am feeling kind of snacky now. Last night, I asked Ian what he would like for dinner. He goes into the refrigerator, spies the M&M's minis bag and announces he would enjoy some M&M cookies for dinner. Wouldn't we all? We made the batter and let it chill in the fridge while we ate a less exciting but actual dinner. We baked them after dinner and had a cookies and milk treat when they were ready. Ian even got to take two for his preschool camp snack.
But the cutest was Ian telling me how his Grandma Sheila's cookies are "THE BEST" and "I LOVE making cookies because she is the coolest." There you go, Grandma Sheila-hope we made your day. :)
4 comments:
Do I spy a wine bottle with those cookies!? How decadent and delicious!
Yay for Grandma Shelia!! and her magical chocolate chips all the way from Yew Nork.
Yes Ian is definitely a little cookie monster. I am not sure who had more fun Ian or Grandma S.
although I thought Michael, Sam and I were the coolest! guess we are down in the polls - guess we might just have to show up on Saturday!
Mmmm, those look really good! My sweet tooth makes me want to reach out and grab one (and, yes, I tried)...LOL! Kudos to Grandma Sheila! *HUGS & SMILES*
Precious memories and beautiful photos.... And now I'm hungry.
Post a Comment