Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Favorite Meme

Favorite Meme...


My bloggy pal mamichelle had this on her post and I love answering these. Feel free to post your own!
Sport: Baseball (to watch) Yoga (a sport-probably not, but I like it!)
Game: Cranium with Mike and Terri, Slapjack with Ian, Hearts with the Murphy clan
Color: Black and I'll add Red as not to sound too morbid.
Movie: Princess Bride
Broadway play I have seen: Don't know that I have seen a play
Broadway Musical I have seen: Les Miserable eons ago
Song: I Will
American city I have visited: New York City
Foreign city I have visited: Quito, Ecuador
Book: To Kill a Mockingbird
Children’s Book: Good Night, Gorilla, and Nothing Ever Happens On My Block
Classic television show: Friends (it's a classic, right?)
Recent television show: Arrested Development (hermano) and Colbert
Actor: ?
Actress: ?
Perfume: Not a perfume fan-I do like lavender essential oil
Food: NY Pizza
Dessert: Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
Chain Restaurant: Pei Wei
Local Restaurant: Caruso's (Italian) and Mango's (Mexican)
Car: I love my Pontiac Vibe-I did see a cute Vespa scooter today, not sure that I can pull that off!
Condiment: Jalapeno Mustard
Kitchen Appliance: My new Juicer-which will be used again tonight!
Home Appliance: iPod player? Portable DVD? Laptop? Love them all!
Beauty Product: My new Lather sweet almond facial moisturizer-LOVE it! I also love my Physician Formula SPF bronzer. Also my eyelash curler. The older I get, the more beauty products on my list!
Piece of clothing: My new Gap wide leg pants. Surprisingly, I don't have a pair in black yet!
HGTV Show: I don't watch, but I would if my kids didn't talk over the shows or angle to watch Backyardigans or Diego.
Food Network show: None. I basically allow my friend Cindy to watch and tell me about good recipes.
Author: Amy Tan
Male Songwriter: Duke Ellington, Lennon/McCartney
Female Songwriter: Nancy Wilson (rock, not jazz)
Holiday: Fourth of July
Ballet I have seen: Nutcracker
Disney character: My friend Tina will cringe, but not a Disney fan.
Flower: Sweet Pea
Alcoholic drink: sangria
Non-Alcoholic drink: homemade juice-if I perfect it
Magazine: Sunset and Alpaca
Animated movie: Cars!
Television network miniseries: I don't watch
Season: Fall in the East and Winter in the West
Male vocalist: Marc Anthony (salsa)
Female vocalist: Ella Fitzgerald
Day of the week: Friday and Sunday
Household Chore: laundry or organizing
Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip (Haagen Das or Ben/Jerry!)
Candy: Plain old special dark chocolate chips (mixing with raisins and almonds for trail mix!)
Artist: Diego Rivera

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I'll try!

Sport: Bobsledding!
Game: Charades
Color: Blue!
Movie: "Scent of A Woman" with Pacino!
Broadway play: The Fantastiks!
Broadway Musical I have seen: West Side Story (and choked me up)!
Song: Land of Hopes & Dreams--Springsteen!
American city I have visited: Atlanta
Foreign city I have visited: Sofia, Bulgaria (so did Peggy Flemming when she was younger)!
Book: breathing out by Peggy Lipton
Children’s Book: Dr. Seuss': "The Cat In The Hat!"
Classic television show: The Bob Newhart Show!
Recent television show: "Two and a Half Men".
Actor: Al Pacino
Actress:Kate Hudson!
Perfume: I love it when I smell Opium (Yeah, I know..old school)
Food: NY Pizza
Dessert: Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
Chain Restaurant: P.F. Changs
Local Restaurant: Maggianos (Italian)and Blue Agave (Mexican)
Car: Mini Cooper: Yeah, I thought about the Vespa too, Linda. But not at $3,000!
Condiment: Grey Poupon
Kitchen Appliance: My Microwave
Home Appliance: Washer/Dryer
Portable DVD? Laptop? Love them all!
Beauty Product: Sorry, I'm a guy!
Piece of clothing: Gap Jeans
HGTV Show: I canceled cable TV
Food Network Show: When I had cable it was Emeril Lagasse: "Stick Around"!
Author: Varies
Male Songwriter: Gordon Lightfoot & Kris Kristofferson
Female Songwriter: Chryssie Hynde
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Nutcracker
Disney character: Tinkerbell!
Flower: Golden Pothos!
Alcoholic drink: Screwdriver with Grey Goose
Non-Alcoholic drink: O.J.
Magazine: Conde Nast & Airways because I write in them! Also, Car Mags because I like to see restorations!
Animated movie: Polar Express!
Television network miniseries: None
Season: Summer!
Male vocalist: Mick Jagger
Female vocalist: Shelby Lynne
Day of the week: Friday
Household Chore: laundry or organizing
Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip (Baskin Robbins)
Candy: None
Artist: Shelby Lynne ;)

Michelle Quinno said...

I didn't even think of Friends. I picked an oldie.

I love both Nancy Wilsons but especially the Heart one.

Glad you played along!

Michelle Quinno said...

p.s. Dijonnaise is made by Hellmans and it's a combo dijon mustard/mayo. Delish!!

Theresa said...

I think I new about 90% of those ansers- surprise for such a girly girl you din't have a Disney favorite princess!

And also would of put either Tokyo
Wako or Melting pot as the chain:)