I was tagged by Michelle to tell 7 weird things about me. (trust me, there are more than 7!) So here goes…
1. I really like routine. I like the same thing happening every day at the same time. However, with my boys (all three) routine is sometimes (many times) out the window.
2. I chew gum obnoxiously. Actually, I don't buy gum often because I know that it annoys everyone around me. But, in the interest of trying to eat well, I picked up a pack of gum today and chewed in the car all day. I love snapping the gum and blowing bubbles.
3. I love watching old tv shows on Netflix. Right now, I am going through That 70's Show.
4. I do not like having my car window open.
5. I am a horrendous multi-tasker. I can do work for hours on boring, tedious work and be perfectly content as long as I am not interrupted or have to do more than one task.
6. I cannot mentally start any fun project until most things in my house are done. So, I don't do a lot of fun projects.....something to work on.
7. I love the beach but rarely swim. I am stealing that one from Michelle, but it's a good one that is definitely true for me.
Please feel free to copy and paste onto your blog...
I tag:
Cindy
Laura
I’m going to tag:
Cindy
4 comments:
I laughed about the gum thing- I had to give up gum chewing for the same reason :)
hehe, I love chewing gum and blowing bubbles but I only do that in private. LOL Thanks for playing!
That was great. It must be private because I cant think of any time where I have seen or heard you chewing gum. I think it will be easier for other people to find the weird things about me. I did manage to find a few for mine though.
My 7 are up, Linda. If my blog didn't have a G/PG13 rating, this would've been alot easier to do! LOL! *HUGS & SMILES*
Post a Comment