I got this from Mamichelle's blog-play along if you want!
I love to eat: Pizza. Chips and Salsa. Anything my friend Cindy bakes, also Aunt Linda's chicken (hee, hee!)
I hate to eat: Anything with a sweet sauce, like teriyaki, maple syrup
I love to go: On a spa day with Terri
I hate to go: To school classes on Saturday and not get paid, to the yearly doctor appt (good one!)
I love it when: my kids hug me
I hate it when: my kids miss me and they cry
I love to see: my husband play percussion
I hate to see: garbage on the highways and streets
I love to hear: Backyardigans songs!
I hate to hear: loneliness hidden in a voice
3 comments:
I actually LOVE to eat anything with a sweet sauce... like teriyaki! Not so much maple syrup though.... Oh and spaghetti is awesome too. Does Nestle's Quick count as eating?
I of course love it when the boys give major hugs. I especially love it when Ian and Connor wave goodbye to me from the front door every time I leave the house.
Loneliness hidden in a voice... that is pretty deep stuff.
9:15 PM
My problem is I love too many foods :)
I also love spa days- maybe even more than food!
Post a Comment