Monday, September 22, 2008

Imagination Movers

This is the new, cool music playing in the Murphy household. This Disney Channel show has been a huge hit in our house-not just with the boys, but all of us! Check out the catchiness! Now, we tend to be a little uppity about some of the kid music we hear. We enjoy Backyardigans music a lot too. Some shows are really quite taxing to the ears (how do you NOT find people (children included) who can sing in tune when you make as much as these shows do??!!) but this is our new favorite-enjoy!


P/S-In our Walk for Autism, Team Murphy has unofficially SURPASSED our goal! We had some great donations from Aunt Ginny, Julie and Rich to take us up to $1085.00! I might have to figure out how to UP the goal on the website now! THANK YOU ALL!

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That's fantastic, Linda!! I'm so happy for you! Glad the walk isn't until Nov. though. It will be cooler, won't it? I'm doing an ALS walk this weekend in honor of my uncle who is rapidly failing.

bobbie said...

Imagination Movers are pretty darned good.

After the Walk is over and you have some time, check ou Casdok's new blog I think you'll like it.
casdok-facesofautism.blogspot.com/
All kids. Her son just celebrated his 20th birthday, but these are almost all small children.

Theresa said...

no wonder Ian likes the "movers" so much- since they are figurers just like him- had to chuckle at that line.

Congrats on reaching your goal- I say make the side top donation team, you just a couple hundred short of it!!! go team murph!