MEGA-MAX Wordzzle: A combination of all of the words from the challenge. People might wonder why I do that-and the truth is that I don't have a whole lot of time to write with two young boys in the house. So, I just do the best I can to at least get something accomplished!
The words are:
The words for this week's ten word challenge were: exacerbate, leotard, path, tomato, Jungle Book, vagabond, parade, limber, storage, Maharajah
And for the mini challenge: crocodile, special, sleep, droll, turn around
This week's vanity wordzzle used the words: swashbuckler, brassiere, Wedding
My wordzzle:
8 comments:
Awesomely well done! I don't know that I could do a Mega-Max. Not sure I have the courage to try. But maybe one of these weeks.
I liked that. I felt it.
I may try the megamax one day but there's no way I could condense all the words into one concise paragraph! Well done.
Awesome. A good story, short, and yet all twenty five words. You have exceptional talent.
you should submit that to one of the parent magazines or sites. one fun paragraph that perfectly touches how it feels to take young kids to a parade - or anywhere!
well done!
I could feel the little boy's excitement of following all the different action taking place around him. Well done!
You're quite amazing! 25 words... and you only used 90 all together! Amazing... absolutely amazing! (and I'm not sure "a" counts!) LOL! Very nicely done!
Wow, you are amazing!!
Post a Comment