Monday, September 22, 2008

Walk for Autism Update

We are $75.00 away from our $1000.00 goal! If you look at the website, it will say $825.00, but I received a check for $100.00 today that is not included in the total.

Originally, I thought $1000.00 was pretty lofty, but we might surpass it!

To all of you who donated.....thank you-thank you-thank you!

Check out our team website by clicking on the left-hand side of the page, on Connor's photo. It's titled "Walk For Autism".

5 comments:

julie said...

Thanks for the reminder - I keep forgetting! You'll pass your mark now :)

bobbie said...

You're doing so well! I'm cheering you on.

Dianne said...

I'm cheering you on as well. How cool that you'll surpass your goal.

Theresa said...

very cool that you will probably surpass your goal :) Go Team Murph!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, that is FANTASTIC, Linda!! You are past the $1000 mark!

And here I was excited about passing my goal for ALS, but that was only $150.

I'm really happy for you.