I've been away from the Wordzzle for awhile now. Not sure if I am on my game for writing these, but I condensed the regular, mini and vanity words into one paragraph. I am not sure what the vanity wordzzle is, but I am guessing from my two seconds of research that it is using the words in order. Weeeell, I didn't do that. Maybe next time.
The words for this week's 10-word challenge were:
spam, problematic, flower girl, splurge, milk, orphanage, lyrics, politics, ice cream cone, cactus.
Words for the mini challenge were: drag race, poppy seed, swinging from a star, John Denver, diagram
Vanity words: morning, horse, he was standing there, alone, in the middle of the square, building, unicorn, panic, invisible
Words for the mini challenge were: drag race, poppy seed, swinging from a star, John Denver, diagram
Vanity words: morning, horse, he was standing there, alone, in the middle of the square, building, unicorn, panic, invisible
He was standing there alone, invisible in the middle of the square, unconsciously singing lyrics to "Swinging from a Star" while pondering this drag race of politics-a flower girl with a heart as soft as a cactus, an old horse and an anointed unicorn all felt like a poppy seed stuck in his teeth. He wondered if anyone cared about the orphanage where he worked, a building treated like problematic spam on a computer-unwanted. He wanted to splurge on milk, an ice cream cone, John Denver CDs-anything to make the kids look forward to another morning. Some of these blabbermouths need a diagram to remind them what is important instead of inspiring panic.
6 comments:
Brava! Brava! Back with flourish! Great job. You missed invisible, but this is an awesome use of 25 words in such a concise yet deeply meaningful paragraph. You are awesome good at this. I've missed your participation. So glad you have rejoined us.
Wow, you really packed a bunch into that paragraph. Not an easy task, but you seemed to do it quite nicely.
I thought I was missing something! I went back and added it in.
Thanks for reading!
you went back and added invisible!! I LOVE that, as OCD as me.
This is briiliant Linda. I've missed you. What a come back.
I figured you'd add it in. Well done in spades.
You are amazing with words, Linda! Great job!!
Post a Comment