
I am learning that our biggest challenges can turn into our strongest assets. You love your children and families despite all of the quirks and sometimes because of those very quirks.
I think we are all looking for the cause of autism and we hope that the mystery can be unlocked. And many of us don't find autism to be an affliction or a type of suffering-it's just another facet that sometimes needs extra polishing.
I am grateful that while autism is not an easy path, there is a lot of company along the way.
|
4 comments:
I'm going to try and watch the videos you sent soon! Thanks for sending. I'm glad you had a successful walk!
A very beautiful slide show! I have to admit, I got teary eyed over it. Looks like you had a wonderful day. Congratulations! You did great!
Awesome slide show!! Loved the song with it. Also liked your take on dealing with autism.
Nicely said... and your slide show makes me think you have yet another potential profession up your sleeve. It was beautifully done.
Post a Comment