
Connor was accepted into preschool today! He is eligible to begin in January. We still have a lot of details to work out and consider, but we feel strongly that this will be a good situation for him.
I am so thankful that he was eligible-by the hair of his chinny-chinny-chin, really. His scores were really quite good, except in two areas, which only showed a moderate delay, compared with a severe delay from last year.
In other news, I am really too tired to report on Ian's two or three hour conversation about secret agents tonight. I found him a little "how to be a spy" book in JoAnn's last night for a dollar. More on this tomorrow, when I think about how to give you the condensed version.
Until then, Agent Secret Girl 725 out.
9 comments:
Great news about Connor's improvement! Yes his amazing progress is something to be thankful for! I know with you two as his parents and the wonderful support you give him, he will only continue to improve!
Agent Secret Girl 725. Cool. Contrats on the preschool acceptance. Bravo Connor!
I am Agent Dude 514! Ian used his secret brain washing weapon last night. 3 hours of non stop talking!
hmmmm- wonder who he gets that from Thomas :)????? yep I wonder?
Oh yeah, blame it on me! I felt my brain shutting down.
Hey Pup, You have two #20 Thankful Posts.
Agent Dude 514
Crap....this counting thing is REALLY throwing me off!
YAY Connor!!! I'm so proud of all of you. This is some serious hard work paying off.
Can't WAIT to see you all in December!
PS - Tom, you know you and I got the talking genes, but I think you would take the Gold in Chat Olympics and I would take Silver. I'm just saying.......
Don't worry, Ian will teach you....LOL
Yay for Connor!! And his parents!!
Post a Comment