First of all, I know that we picked to live in Arizona.
With that preface, I am sincerely thankful that the weather is changing (it must have been listening on election day!) and those breezy, sunny 75 degree days are back. After hovering in the 90's for much of the last month, this is a welcome change.
We are stopping at the park after school-three times already (me twice with the boys and Tom with Ian tonight). The bikes are going to be fired up this weekend and I am scouting about for some long-sleeved shirts and sweaters. Ian needs a new in-between jacket and Connor has a new Lightning McQueen one. (Connor hates the jackets and Ian wears his all day-go figure!)
Delightful fall weather-this is the best time to be in Arizona. Yes, I am grateful to not live in the land of snow and ice (at least for now) only because I have a deep aversion to being cold. The only sad part is that I think I am going to have to retire my flip-flops and open toe shoes for the dreaded closed toe footwear. Nooo!
Oh, I am also going to be very grateful when my power bill goes way down as the A/C is finally turned off. Very, very grateful!
3 comments:
Ian & connor sound like Michael and me, Michael will wear a jacket in the house and I'll be in shorts :)
Never retire the flip flops!!! Still wearing mine :)
75 degrees sounds good. It's relatively warm here but the winter chill has set in. Such is life. Even though I don't go out, I don't like snow when it gets above an inch or so. Picked the wrong place to live, I guess.
Wow, 75 sounds heavenly!! We will have a warm but rainy weekend (60's). Enjoy your "cool" weather!
Post a Comment