I am thankful for the right to vote and the opportunity to exercise this privilege tomorrow, especially in such an historic election. My husband is looking forward to the end of the election, simply because I will not keep him up watching and discussing the election stories. I even have my little cheat sheet with all of the props for Arizona, the school, county and city races too.
Now, I just need to get some good snacks and maybe a bottle of wine to sit and watch some serious election coverage tomorrow. So, don't call me tomorrow-not answering the phone. And honestly, after all of the election calls tonight, I stopped answering tonight too!
By the way, Ian is voting for John McCain. Connor is voting for "Gabama."
Vote, vote, vote!
4 comments:
I voted for "Gabama" too~! Did it at 6:AM because I knew the lines would be too long later and I can't stand that long. I was home by 6:05. What a turn out there's going to be! There was a crowd by the time I walked out after voting.
Gonna get ready to go vote here shortly. I will be ever so happy to have those darned campaign phone calls disappear now too!
Wish we had a Starbucks nearby so we could go get a big free cup of coffee after we vote but I'm not up to driving almost 40 miles to take advantage of their freebie. (Loved Connor's choice -"Gabama" huh? Really cute.)
Hope we all go to bed smiling. I'm a little disappointed in Ian, but I guess that's the thing with Democracy. Even those we love are allowed to walk their own path.
I think Ian was trying to get a rise out of us. He likes doing that. :)
Post a Comment