Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
Well, I am about to sound like a bit of a moron, but here goes. I rate my handwriting when I write on a dry erase board, chartboard, with felt tip pen, mechanical pencil or Sharpies as a 10! I love it and I can print really well! I rate my handwriting with a ballpoint pen as a 1 or rushed handwriting as a 1.
Do you prefer baths or showers?
I prefer showers where I can change the temperature at will. I like baths but it would be nicer with one of those jacuzzi tubs.
Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
I so rarely watch movies. Probably something that Tom was watching. (sorry!)
Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
I am addicted to checking blogs and email. Why, I don't know. I spend a good portion of my free time reading blogs or writing blogs and comments.
Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
I love classical guitar and its repertoire. I also love my husband's guitar transcriptions on marimba. He is one kick-ass player, so whatever he is practicing or performing is awesome. I also enjoy agogo bell.
6 comments:
This is one of my favorite Friday feasts. I liked all the questions... I used to like my handwriting but now I'm too impatient and I can type so much faster that I almost never do write.
I'm so addicted to blogging that I think I need an intervention. I'm tragically compulsive about checking to see if anybody has responded and if they don't I become disconsolate.
Watched a bad movie the day before yesterday. Darjeeling Express. Yuck.
I like classical guitar too, though I don't know if it's my favorite. I have a hard time calling things favorites.
Showers are more practical for me but when I have my millions, I really want an indoor pool right off my bedroom.... Sorry. I'm even more long-winded than usual.
Tara Grace's video is finally up as is the Wordzzle challenge. I put a link to your wonderful offering.
I am definitely addicted to blogging - no two ways about that one. Once in a while a tub bath might be nice but I prefer showers, mainly because my joints are so stiff frequently that I almost need to have my daughter handy to help me get up and out of the tub -showers don't present that problem.
Handwriting though - had to chuckle to myself while reading your take on penmanship. That was my very worst subject in grade school! My penmanship was then atrocious. It did improve somewhat over the years but has been deteriorating again over the past almost 20 years now. And, after I broke my right wrist back in 1999, and since I am right-handed too, I have had a lot of problems with my right hand, can't hold a pen or pencil correctly and comfortably either now and as a result, if I try to write anything, it inevitably turns to scribbles and chicken scratch within 5-10 minutes of trying to write. My typing speed though is somewhere between 75-80 wpm and since I seem to be glued to the computer most of the time, I rarely write anything at all now. Probably wouldn't be able to read it if I did that anyway, ya know.
My signature looks different all the time, always has and I don't try - it just does. Guess that proves all my moods are present and accounted for!
Last really bad movie I saw was Eddie Murphy's "Norbitt". Made fun of fat people, was riddled with racist and sexist stereotypes and was just plain awful. The little girl I used to mentor asked me to take her to see it. She regretted that when it caused me to do a 20 minute monologue on how wrong it is to ridicule people.
Your scrapbooks must be beautiful with the handwriting! I really don't like mine but it's readable.
Too funny about the bank teller. You must have driven them nuts! LOL
I'm sure you and your hubby are both very musically talented. I am not one iota! My dh is a decent guitarist and drummer and my boys are musically inclined also.
Cher used to practice her signature when she was a kid for the day she became famous and look! She is!
Happy Weekend Snoopmurph!:)
I spent many years doing "hospital charting" and mainly printed for better legibilty. Have tried to write on a few occassions but found I have lost most of the skill.
I love a bath, like to lay in the tub and read until either the water gets cold or I am so wrinkled I can't recognize myself'
Post a Comment