I see her eyes in the mirror
Her skin on my body
Her color in my hair
And I think of miracles
And I think of her impression
on my life
The love I carry in my heart
for this woman
is probably unequaled
Decided to check in on you before heading for bed. This is exquisite.
That is amazing!! I thought you looked like your dad but you really look like your mom! Love those polaroids.
Oh My! Look at you all in red, you're just a bundle of joy. And you still are.You and your Mom are lovely.And the poem makes me want to hug you.
Lovely. You are a writer, my dear. Keep going!!xoxoxoxoSuzie
that was wonderful :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Decided to check in on you before heading for bed. This is exquisite.
That is amazing!!
I thought you looked like your dad but you really look like your mom! Love those polaroids.
Oh My! Look at you all in red, you're just a bundle of joy. And you still are.
You and your Mom are lovely.
And the poem makes me want to hug you.
Lovely. You are a writer, my dear. Keep going!!
xoxoxoxo
Suzie
that was wonderful :)
Post a Comment