Saturday, March 08, 2008

Raven's Wordzzles

I finally completed a Wordzzle! Visit my friend Raven's blog for details and some great examples. Here are the words:


Yowling cat, ink stain, fever, river bed, home improvement, laughable, motorcade, broken camera, crafty and bourbon

Here's my take:

The motorcade made its way, while the weather burned like a fever and the community gathered along the sidewalks. As the car passed, the sound like a yowling cat erupted from the people. Many congregated by the home improvement store, a city trying to rebuild from pieces of broken dreams. Others sat along the parched river bed, a bottle of bourbon in hand, knowing that the promise of change was laughable. This place was an ink stain for such a crafty politician, like a snapshot from a broken camera. They were invisible.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Linda that is exceptional. The imagery is so vivid and the topic is so current and real.

I'm so glad you joined in, I know you've had a busy and rough week. I really enjoyed this paragraph.

Raven said...

Wow! I got so excited by the first one you did that I didn't even see this one until I went back to Raven's Nest to respond to comments.

Superlative job.

Unknown said...

Ha! You may have solved it! Let me dropby Raven's place. I need to anyway!:)

inkyheart said...

that's amazing! I hadn't heard of a Wordzzle before. What you did with this is incredible. You are very gifted.