Next week's challenge: Bolivia, Green Goddess, virtual reality, laundry, ample evidence, matches, your mamma don't dance, sugar, saucy, sofa cushions
I’d like to be a Green Goddess. Plumped sofa cushions, laundry folded and sugar in my coffee, exotic vacations to places like
Ample evidence speaks to the contrary. The cushions are strewn about the floor, the laundry is damp inside the washer, no coffee maker and vacations are spent dancing with children at home.
But it’s so nice to live in a virtual reality when you can.
6 comments:
Yes - you are a week ahead! Show-off! LOL
Another real paragraph, you can feel the longing to get away and be a goddess.
I'm going to ask Raven to come up with really, really odd words for next week, just for you! :)
You are a week ahead but you are awesome! I was actually worried that those words were not do-able and you have whipped off a master paragraph with them. So cool!
Dianne - maybe she can do this week's words for next week.... or....
Great job! Thank you for playing... I'm so happy!
hehe, those Wordzzles are fun! You are such a great writer.
I saw a beautiful lo in SB, Etc. that reminded me of you. It was titled Little Hands (or close to that) about a little autistic boy who communicates with his hands. Big hugs to you!
Do you really want to go to Bolivia?
Wouldn't it be cool to have a maid and a doorman with a Chauffeur like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman". That is my Sunday with for you, Linda!
Thanks for the heads up on the Blogsite. I changed it, but your post click-on still leads one back to the old site. Ciao for now! :)
Great post! I popped over from Raven's to read your wordzzle. I joined in too this week, great fun isn't it?
Post a Comment