Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Star Wars Quiz

For Bob and Rich.....Tom is grooming Ian. Take a look.

My favorite is Chewgabacca.

9 comments:

Raven said...

Good to see that they are studying the important things. The next generation of Star Wars masters. Chewgabacka... so sweet... These are fun. My new little camera takes video (jpeg video?) but I can't figure out how to share it. (And a dozen people breathe a huge sigh of relief...)

Thomas said...

My BOY! That's my BOY! I am so proud! *Sniff*

Cindy said...

Ok, that is pretty much my house. I have been quizzed a few times a day and what TaunTauns say and why the snow monster (Wampa) wants to eat Luke Skywalker for lunch. Also, the girls ones apparently do not matter.

Michelle Quinno said...

Hehe, that is so cute! He's adorable. I couldn't name any but Luke.

Dianne said...

Oh Crap! I mean Oh Darn!, that is so cool.

You're surrounded by cuties aren't you :)

Unknown said...

Too cute! I like "Oh, crap!" too. ROFL

He does a LOT better at naming those guys than I ever could!

Jesse said...

That is PRICELESS. I love it!!!!!

Mr. Bob said...

In defense of the boy, perhaps he was combining "Chewbacca" and "chupacabra". It's an honest mistake!

Those toys are awesome! I'm going to have to keep this movie away from Bobby though, or else he will want some. Right now the education has been strictly through the Lego Video Games.
When I ask my boy to sing the Star Wars theme, he does the darth vader theme/emperors march jingle. Am I a bad father?

ps- Lego Indiana Jones coming soon! Doo doo doo dooooo, doo doo dooooo.
pps There are girls in Star Wars? (jk!)

Unknown said...

Rick Springfield collects Star Wars memorabilia, so I can't laugh!:D Cool!