Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Feast One Hundred Eighty One (?)

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

I'd love to be Jennifer Aniston for a bit. She has a good sense of humor and she always seems to be walking along the beach in cargos and comfy clothes. Love that.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

Hmm, I'll say 2. I do call family and friends, but I am not a good conversationalist on the phone. I would MUCH rather email.

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

We have donated to Susan Komen Foundation in honor of my sister-in-law Suz, a survivor and also my friend Tew's mom, who will always be in our hearts. (Ian was her "boyfriend") We recently donated to the Sonoran Desert Chorale and we donate tons to Goodwill.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Pizza. Definitely could eat it daily -NY style only. I also love Jamba Juice Energizer drinks, but I would go broke after a month.

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

No flu here and we don't do the flu shots for any of us. The boys hardly ever (knock on wood) get the full-fledged flu. Tom has had pneumonia forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love talking on the phone...just ask hubby..email is nice, being free, but it's seems impersonal.

I've donated to American Cancer Society and partipated in one of their Relay for Life events. That was something.

I was the only who caught the flu...haven't had it since I was a kid. YUCKY! Hope Thomas feels better soon..poor guy! *HUGS & SMILES*

Raven said...

I think I'd want to be Oprah.

So many charities. I guess I'd give to Habitat for Humanity and/or The Hunger Site... or

Not big on the phone myself. Hope Thomas gets over his pneumonia. He's been sick for a long time, hasn't he? Could he be allergic to something? I hated pneumonia. Took me a long time to recover and my ribs hurt soooo much. Poor Thomas.

Thomas said...

I would be Harrison Ford. I would spend the week saying things like "Never tell me the odds!" or "There's no time to discuss this in a commitee!"

Michelle Quinno said...

mmmmm...I do love my pizza!!

Tasty feast!! Hope your weekend is/was good.