Monday, April 06, 2009

The Last Day of Being Two

Childhood is a short season.
-Helen Hayes

I feel a slight wistfulness as we close the door on toddlerhood and Connor moves on to become a boy, instead of a toddler. I welcome the next stage, but my foot is stuck in the door, hoping to keep it open a few moments longer.

photo credit-Ian Murphy

5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Way too cute! And a wonderful photo by the talented Ian!

I'd jam my foot in the door if I were you!!

tweety612 said...

Happy birthday Connor!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT PICTURE IAN, GOOD JOB!!!
LOVE
GRANDMA SHEILA
GRANDPA MIKE

Raven said...

Happy almost birthday Connor! Ian is becoming a very good photographer.

Your kids are growing up! Scary, isn't it! And wonderful too.

Theresa said...

don't worry Linda, as much as I tease you, he will always be your little boy-just ask my mother who still thinks of me as her baby girl:}