Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We All Got a Fever

Unfortunately, not for more cowbell.

Connor-still running a temperature. He was chipper all morning until 3:00pm, when his temp began to rise.

Ian-happy all day. Still awake at 9:15pm, but in bed. There is always one person NOT sick in the house. Appears to be him this time.

Tom-starting to not feel well, not hungry.

Me-I have been surrounded by germs all day-I'll spare you details- and tonight in my 3 hour class, began feeling hot and cold. Achy. Tired.

Looks like it might be another sick day tomorrow.

Positive note-I tried making Caribbean style black beans with mango, red pepper, red onions, garlic, cilantro and cayenne pepper. Supposed to serve with rice, but I probably will not make the rice. Not too bad for first attempt!


Triple Digit Note: I think we hit 102 for a high today-the first triple digit day. Tom and I did NOT turn on the a/c, opting to see how long we can go before turning it on.

2 comments:

Raven said...

Sorry you have all been sick. I'll try to send some reiki later today. Hope you all feel better.

I heard about the record breaking temperatures. We are cold here. Too bad we can't all average it out and be comfortable.

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh yum! That sounds scrumptious!

I guess I should have read this first. I don't know how you can sleep without a/c with those temps! We can't do it at 80!!