Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Tom buys the Sunday paper just to read the funnies. I don't know that he really reads the rest of the day. He has been starting to read the funnies with Ian now and the boys had a great time while dinner was cooking.


Room decor update: Terri, we put the blue rocking glider in the corner of the boys room tonight. We'll see how they like that over the week.

Connor update: Very cranky due to being a three-year-old. Also due to no nap. Oh, and running a 101 temperature. Those puppies did keep him cheery for most of his day, until they left.
Ian update: Completed a 62-page Dot to Dot book (using letters and numbers) in almost one straight sitting. The entire book. He got $2 out of that deal. Now on to the sixteen other workbooks we have accumulated.

Allergy Update: Hey, Soooz, I did a eucalyptus steam tonight for T, who was feeling very stuffy and sneezy. Not sure if I did the formula correctly, but our kitchen does have a very invigorating scent!

4 comments:

bobbie said...

Your pictures of Tom and the boys and the funnies are priceless! The Sunday funnies were a huge thing for me when I was their age. My own kids - not so much.

julie said...

Awww, look at that face - almost makes sad we took the pooches away!

For the allergies, have you tried a neti pot yet? I used one on Friday - I woke up so stuffy I was afraid I was coming down with a cold, but after I did that I was fine.

Michelle Quinno said...

Awwww, cute pix! The one of Connor is so sad though. :-(

Anonymous said...

Sorry Connor and Thomas are not feeling well. Good job to Ian on the work book. I really like that Thomas is starting a new memory with the boys and the comics.
Also, I noticed new haircuts, Dad said to tell you they look like REAL BOYS HAIRCUTS!! remember??