Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Hey!

Connor to Waiter on Friday night:

"Hey! Hey, I want pizza!"

Connor to Daddy:

"Hey! I want deener!"

Connor to Mommy:

"Hey! I hungry lunch!"

Connor to Ian:

"Hey! Stop talking me!"

Connor, in reference to Lightning McQueen:

"Hey! That Connor's Lightning McQueen?"

Another favorite of mine:

Mommy: "Connor, do you need a diaper change?"

Connor: "Uh, no. Uh, no."

Mommy: "My nose tells me yes." Follow the nose....it always knows.

Connor: "Uh, no. No, Mommy! I say no!" (toddler mantra)


Mommy: "Let's go change and then you can play."

Connor: "Stop talking! Stop talking me!"


For being in the throes of terrible threes, he can be awfully funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ... he is SUCH a crack up!

I also got the biggest kick out of Ian's b-day party plans ... oh Ian!

What cute & funny boys they are ...

Here's to hoping we can orchestrate a meet-up sooner rather than later. : )

- Sarah-the-speech-lady

julie said...

:D
I love the blur of motion, it goes perfectly with the blur of chatter!

Michelle Quinno said...

LOL, very funny and so cute!!