Haha! I know people who keep paper and pencils by their bedside in case they get good ideas and wake up at night to write them down, then go back to sleep! :)
ROFL! Me too. This is why I'm now on a diet. I had way too many good ideas! He's too cute.
That's hilarious!
Well, at least he's figured out that food helps you grow in more ways than up and sideways -brain food, ya know!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Haha! I know people who keep paper and pencils by their bedside in case they get good ideas and wake up at night to write them down, then go back to sleep! :)
ROFL! Me too. This is why I'm now on a diet. I had way too many good ideas! He's too cute.
That's hilarious!
Well, at least he's figured out that food helps you grow in more ways than up and sideways -brain food, ya know!
Post a Comment